Are you wondering how to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers? If you are new to TikTok, this article will guide you to go live on TikTok without a massive number of followers. TikTok is a trendy platform for all content creators to go live and interact with their followers in real-time. Going live on TikTok helps you connect with your audience and build brand credibility. Whenever you live stream on TikTok, you will receive gift points. Under TikTok community guidelines, you must have a minimum of 1k followers to go live. Here are some requirements that you need to know to enable the live button on TikTok without 1000 followers.
What Is TikTok Live?
TikTok live is a real-time show where your followers get a notification when you go live and can watch your live. Similar to Facebook and Instagram live, TikTok live is also the best way to interact with your audience. As you consider live for brands, create lives such as tutorial videos, Q&A sessions, etc. Through TikTok live, you build trust, teach your audience and boost engagement.
Eligibility Criteria To LiveStream On TikTok
To enable the live button on TikTok, you must meet the eligibility criteria before going live. Here are some requirements that you need to fulfil:
- You should have at least 1000 TikTok followers to use the live feature.
- However, TikTok is available for users over 13 years old. But for Livestream, you must be above 16+.
- When you go live, you will receive gift points where viewers appreciate and support your content. You can also send emojis in the gifts like hearts, roses etc.
How To Go Live On TikTok
You can go live on TikTok if you enable the live button on the platform. Follow the below steps to go live on TikTok:
- Open TikTok, and click the plus icon on the home screen from the bottom.
- Drag left and see the Live option next to the Template. You need to select the image and write the title for your Livestream. Make sure to have a good cover image with catchy titles to attract viewers to click your video.
- Once you set all, click on Go Live and start streaming. It starts the countdown from 3, and then you are live.
- After you are live, you can access settings and features by clicking the three dots. In this section, you can turn your camera, add filters, effects and so on.
- Once you complete the live session, click the X icon from the above-left edge to end the live stream on TikTok.
Join Other’s Live Session On TikTok
You can also join other users’ live sessions on TikTok. Here are the steps to join in other’s live sessions:
- Search for the live account that you want to join. Then click it and go to the comments section.
- In the comments section, you will see a button with two smiling faces; click on it. This will directly send the request to the account to join the live.
- After your request is approved, your screen will divide into two. Now you can enjoy the live session.
How To Go Live On TikTok Without 1k Followers
There is a secret hack to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers, which also works for other users. You don’t need to worry; you can access TikTok live feature to interact with your audience. Follow the below steps to get the live feature without 1000 followers:
- In the TikTok app, head to your profile page and click the three horizontal lines from the upper right corner of the screen.
- From there, select Settings and Privacy.
- After that, click the Report a problem option.
- Next, select I can’t start live.
- Then, tap the No option, as it doesn’t fix your problem.
- Finally, send the message to the TikTok team requesting them to access live on TikTok.
- Usually, it takes 2 to 3 days to get a response from the TikTok authority.
Once you get access to TikTok live, you can communicate directly with your followers.
What Do You Need To Do On TikTok Live?
Audiences can engage with your content in many ways, whether they are new or existing followers. You can show various types of content in TikTok live. It can be a tutorial video or Q&A session, and so on. Ensure that you follow the TikTok community guidelines to access a live feature on TikTok. Here are four ways to interact with your followers and make them engage with your Livestream.
Co-Host With Other TikTok Creators
Team up with TikTok creators relevant to your niche will help to reach more people. This can increase the views where their followers also join your Livestream. When you regularly co-host, live sessions with other creators on TikTok can be highly engaging and acquire more information. So this can build huge engagement to showcase your brand credibility on TikTok.
Do Trending Challenges
It is fun doing live challenges on TikTok for your followers. There are different kinds of challenges on TikTok that are trending online. For example, light up Skechers, Ice bucket challenge and many more can make you go viral in TikTok live. You can ask your followers to take part in challenges with unique hashtags partnering with your profile. Doing live challenges on TikTok can bring more visibility to your profile.
Do Live Q&A Session
Use the Q&A feature to gather questions from your followers, where you can answer all their queries during the Livestream. This can make your audience interact with you directly, where you answer their question individually in TikTok live.
Behind The Scenes
Showing the scenes behind the screen of your brand can help your target audience to connect with your account at a deeper level. The TikTok live feature helps share the videos with your audience. As an entrepreneur, you can share your workspace as behind the scene videos to boost engagement rate.
Show Tutorial Videos
Sharing tutorial videos can be more valuable information for your audience. According to the research, most users follow business accounts and are likely to watch educational videos on TikTok. To increase your reach on TikTok, showing a live tutorial video about your brand is essential. So showing tutorial videos promotes your brand and makes your audience purchase your products on TikTok.
Mistakes That You Need To Avoid During TikTok Live
Going live on TikTok should have valuable information for your followers. If you don’t plan your Livestream, it can be a disaster. As a beginner, you try to make mistakes while live streaming on TikTok, where it is uncut live. Here are a few mistakes that you need to avoid during TikTok live:
Unplanned Live Stream
You can go live anytime, which can confuse your audience. So you need to plan your Livestream to make it valuable to your audience. Make sure to plan your life when your followers are most active to reach more viewers.
Too Long Live Stream
When you are performing too long live stream can be boring for your audience, and they leave the session. Still, you can have a live session for up to 1 hour, but it is good to stay for 30 minutes. When you are live streaming, ensure that you make the audience engage with you and keep it short and straightforward.
A problem with insufficient lighting can be difficult for viewers to watch the live stream. Before going live, check the lighting of your surroundings to see whether it has a good lighting setup or use a ring light.
Unstable Internet Connection
Going live with a bad internet connection can be difficult for your audience to stay engaged with your live session. There will be continuous downtime where the viewers can leave the session. Ensure that your wifi is stable and has speed internet; if not, invest in a good high-speed network.
Not Interacting With Your Audience
TikTok is the most interactive platform. TikTok is an easy way to interact with your audience by responding to their queries in real-time. But if you are not responding to the audience’s questions in a live stream, you will lose them. Going live on TikTok can build better relationships with your audience and check your chat to respond to their queries.
TikTok live stream is an excellent way to hook up with your audience and generate traffic to your website. The best part of TikTok live is there is no editing process. You will sit in front of the camera and interact with your viewers. Use the above method to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers. Ensure that you avoid those mistakes mentioned above while live streaming. You can go live on TikTok with different types of content, as mentioned earlier, to have better audience engagement.